Are you starting an online store?
Are you looking to find the best way to get traffic to your online store?
Are you frustrated with finding the right marketing channels for your online store?
21 eCommerce Marketing Experts
These hand-picked experts were not selected based on popularity or how many followers they have. We chose them because they know their stuff, inside and out. No hyped content. No false promises. Just straight-forward actionable tips.
I must admit, this is one awesome collection of eCommerce brain-power coming your way.
It’s About eCommerce and Not Just WordPress
When I started my podcast I initially focused on WooCommerce. Then I branched out to everything eCommerce and WordPress. But in reality, the diverse topics and pros we have brought you there touches on more of the big picture of eCommerce.
And that’s what this summit is about. Talking about all the different channels to help you get your online store moving with the amount of traffic to make it a success. As our site says:
There is no such thing as “build it and they will come.” Starting & running an online store is hard work.
Two Sessions From Each Speaker
You don’t get just one single session, but each speaker added a second session that goes even deeper into the topic they are talking about. So consider the first one a perfect overview. Then dive into the second one for some real, deep strategies and tips.
- Why You Need to Choose a Channel – Patrick Rauland
- SEO (search engine optimization) – Rebecca Gill
- Content Marketing – Nicole Kohler
- Newsletter Marketing – Paul Jarvis
- Video Marketing – Kyle Adams
- Building Trust – Chris Lema
- Facebook – Megan Adams
- Twitter – Maddy Osman
- Pinterest – Dustin Stout
- Instagram – Allie Barke
- Affiliate Marketing – Pippin Williamson
- Kickstarter – Khiersten Ross
- Retail – Jenn Epstein
- PPC (pay-per-clicks) – Amber Turrill
- Amazon – Kenn Kelly
- Local Events – Jeremiah Prummer
- Etsy – Jeff Daigle
- Wholesale – Dave Bayless
- Customer Retention – Nathan Barry
- Google Analytics – Edward Upton
- Conversion Rate Optimization – Talia Wolf
- Postcard Marketing – Dustin Laverick
We Have You Covered
We understand that everyone has a different approach to learning. So not only do we provide you with two downloadable video files from each speaker, you will also get hand-crafted notes from each one and audio files, so you can listen to them anywhere, anytime.
I promise you won’t regret the $197 that will get you all of this.