I’ve never had a product for which I needed to create a changelog. And, for as many changelogs that I have reviewed, well, maybe I was a tiny bit envious, although not too much.
Not creating a changelog likely has more to do with the fact that it doesn’t necessarily work for a website, let alone a podcast.
But if a changelog is a log of changes, I figure that certainly applies to Do the Woo right now.
Do the Woo Gets a Changelog
Before I share my fantastic changelog, yes, version 5.0 is around the corner. A few things can always throw a small twist into your timeline, but I am moving right along. And heck, when it comes out, I can always update it here.
Do the Woo Changelog
V1.0 – 03.09.2016
- NEW: Do the Woo podcast episode 1 released
- NEW: Hosted by BobWP
- NEW: Guests from the WooCommerce space
V2.0 – 09.10.2016
- NEW: Do the Woo changes to the WP eCommerce Show
- NEW: Covers the bigger ecosystem of WordPress and eCommerce
V3.0 – 01.08.2018
- NEW: Do the Woo podcast returns
- BUGFIX: Revert to WooCommerce-focused content
V3.1 – 04.11.2018
- BUGFIX: Added co-host Brad Williams because listeners didn’t want to hear just BobWP
V3.2 – 09.27.2018
- FIXES: Sponsorships added
V3.3 – 01.10.2019
- FIXES: Artwork updated
V3.4 – 04.18.2019
- BUGFIX: Artwork updated again
V4.0 – 01.09.2020
- NEW: BobWP.com is now Do the Woo on BobWP
- NEW: Weekly podcast
- NEW: Jonathan Wold and Mendel Kurland join as co-hosts
- NEW: Intro music
- NEW: Do the Woo news podcast added
- NEW: Friends of Do the Woo added
- FIXES: Formatted transcripts added for accessibility
V4.1 – 02.06.2020
- NEW: WooCommerce.com becomes first community sponsor
Do the Woo 5.0 Coming
As I mentioned before, Do the Woo 5.0 is coming. This could be as large as WordPress 5.0. (Probably not in most people’s eyes, but it’s big for us.)
Hope you enjoyed my changelog and now I have something else to keep updated.
If you want to be notified about the upcoming changes to Do the Woo and when it’s launched, just sign up below.