This new course is offered by Bud Kraus, WordPress site developer and educator, and founder of Joy of WP.
The course blends demonstrations, presentations and hands-on exercises over two days to help you build your WooCommerce site and start selling.
Knowledge of code is not required. Some working knowledge of WordPress is helpful, but not required.
Over two days you will learn:
- How to find a theme that is suitable for WooCommerce
- How to add and manage your products, complete orders and understand reports
- How to set up a payment gateway
- How to set shipping and tax preferences
- Which plugins are needed to safely and smartly run your online store
The first course starts on April 30, 2020, with dates also in June, August, October and December.
You can learn more details about the course syllabus, prices, and registration at Future Media Concepts. Or you can email Bud directly with your questions.
Don't have the time to keep up with my content on a daily basis?
Sign up for our weekly digest that covers my past weeks podcasts, tutorials and the news from the WooCommerce community.
I write this myself and it is delivered to your inbox every Saturday morning.