WooCommerce News from Do the Woo
Keep on top of the WooCommerce ecosystem. You can optionally listen to the podcast or read the post.
CartPops, a WooCommerce Cart Page Alternative, is Released – Do the Woo – WooCommerce News
- How Did 2020 Impact Your WooCommerce Business? Take This Survey.by BobWP on January 18, 2021 at 1:00 pm
If you build WooCommerce sites, or products and services for WooCommerce, let us know how 2020 played out for you in the ecosystem.
- WooCommerce 4.9 Releasedby BobWP on January 12, 2021 at 6:09 pm
A minor update, 4.9 includes enhancements to the WooCommerce admin and blocks plus several notable fixes.
- Growmatik, a Cross-Channel Automation Tool for WooCommerceby BobWP on January 11, 2021 at 5:45 pm
Growmatik offer marketing automation for WooCommerce that uses types, attributes and behavior to personalize your message.
- Test and Give Feedback on the New WooCommerce Navigationby BobWP on January 8, 2021 at 5:46 pm
WooCommerce wants your help to test the new navigation.
- An Update on Brexit in WooCommerce Coreby BobWP on January 7, 2021 at 9:10 pm
WooCommerce is continually working to make sure that core works to support merchants and developers who are doing business in and around the UK.
- WordFest Live, a Global Celebration of the WordPress Communityby BobWP on January 4, 2021 at 5:29 pm
A festive day of inclusive events around WordPress, remote working and mental health.
- Pro Version of Advanced Local Pickup Releasedby BobWP on December 28, 2020 at 12:13 pm
The pro version supports mulitple locations, split hours, specific product per location and combined pickup and shipping per order.
- B2B & Wholesale Suite WooCommerce Extensionby BobWP on December 21, 2020 at 12:40 pm
WebWizards released a new wholesale solution on the WooCommerce marketplace with over 100 features and integrating 20 separate plugin modules.
- Emptive Releases Out-of-Stock Solution for WooCommerceby BobWP on December 18, 2020 at 1:02 pm
Emptive has created a plugin allowing store owners to capture lost leads and generate new income for out-of-stock products.
- Matt Mullenweg, State of the Word 2020 and WooCommerceby BobWP on December 17, 2020 at 11:11 pm
In the 2020 State of the Word I pull out three important elements where WooCommerce was highlighted.