Originally from our series, Do the Woo.
In episode 14, I’m talking about 5 things I have learned while building sites with WooCommerce and consulting for clients. I share my thoughts on those pop-ups on eCommerce sites, choosing your theme, and making the decision to use WooCommerce, as well as a bit on hosting and expecting the unexpected. In other words, 5 random thoughts that don’t really relate to each other directly, but definitely impact success or failure in the world of Woo.
I chat about:
- Why you need to be careful with popups, including a recent experience I had
- How choosing the right theme can make or break your online store
- Making the decision about whether WooCommerce is right for you
- Preparing yourself for the unexpected
- Why hosting is an important as finding the right space for a physical store