In this podcast I am doing a walk-through of the Zipping Zebra, the latest release of WooCommerce 2.6. I’ll tell you about the changes you will find scattered within the user interface. From on boarding additions, product data changes, order listings, simplifying payment gateways to shipping, you’ll find it all here.
I talked about:
- Easing the setup of payment gateways during the on boarding wizard
- Changes that will make your account page more manageable
- New and expanded endpoints
- On-hold emails and how they work
- The ease of deleting orders in fewer steps
- Shipping zones and small changes in the product data settings
- Front-end changes, including quicker refreshes for customers
Don't have the time to keep up with my content on a daily basis?
Sign up for our weekly digest that covers my past weeks podcasts, tutorials and the news from the WooCommerce community.
I write this myself and it is delivered to your inbox every Saturday morning.