The options you have for creating and managing coupons in WooCommerce, out-of-the-box, is impressive. But there are also so many ways you can extend the functionality of coupons.
If you are just starting to dive into WooCommerce, or even contemplating it, in this video from the Seattle WooCommerce Meetup, I will walk you through the basic setup of coupons and share a three extensions that give you even more coupon power.
Note that this is not a slideshow, but a live walk-through in the WordPress dashboard. This is a video recording of a Seattle WooCommerce meetup virtual presentation. You may want to attend our next meetup so you can join and listen in on the question and discussion part of the meetup.
Resources & Links
Extensions I talked about in this presentation:
- How to Give a Free Gift Coupon in WooCommerce
- How to Restrict WooCommerce Coupons by Role or Geographical Location
- Smart Coupons for WooCommerce
More posts on this site on setting up and extending coupons:
- How To Set Up and Extend WooCommerce Coupons
- How to Automatically Send a Coupon When a Customer Cancels Their Order in WooCommerce
- Give Your WooCommerce Store Customers Special Deals and Gifts with a Spin of a Wheel
- Auto-Apply Coupons to the Cart Using a Custom URL in WooCommerce
- How to Create a ‘Buy One, Get One’ on Your WooCommerce Site
- Learn How to Create Effective Coupon Offers for Your WooCommerce Store Customers with Advanced Coupons