In this podcast, we look at dropshipping and the challenges and benefits both new and existing online store owners might experience.
Today I’m chatting with AJ Morris, lead of products and marketing at iThemes. AJ was part of the team behind building the WooCommerce managed hosting over at Liquid Web, the parent company of iThemes. They started creating hosting packages for specific needs, one of them based on dropshipping and WooCommerce.
I chatted with AJ about:
- What dropshipping is.
- The challenges that come with entering the dropshipping space.
- Perceptions of dropshipping.
- How adding dropshipping to your existing online store can benefit you.
- Dropshipping on your store vs. on a platform such as Amazon.
- The unique hosting package offered for dropshipping with your WooCommerce online store.