Do the Woo – a WooCommerce Podcast
A podcast where we chat with the builders in the WooCommerce community
- A Diverse Web Career Leading to WooCommerce with Sharon Yatesby BobWP on January 14, 2021 at 12:02 pm
Sharon Yates, owner of Creative Mouse Studio, chats with us about her experience in the tech industry, including WordPress and WooCommerce.
- Do the Woo Chats with WordFest Organizersby BobWP on January 12, 2021 at 1:00 pm
Listen in to learn more about WordFest, tips for Woo builders and a bit of “in hindsight, we should have used WooCommerce”.
- Building WooCommerce Community and Stores in Nigeria with Mary Jobby BobWP on January 7, 2021 at 3:11 pm
Mary Job has the passion to bring WordPress and WooCommerce to Nigeria and beyond in Africa.
- WooCommerce Builder Tips from the Pros for 2021by BobWP on December 29, 2020 at 12:09 pm
Listen to these tips from some WooCommerce pros for builders of products, services and websites in 2021.
- Resilience with WooCommerce Products in 2020 with Colin Danielsby BobWP on December 17, 2020 at 1:00 pm
A chat about bootstrapping to product sales and when you are hit with product challenges resulting from 2020.
- Solopreneurs Bringing Pride, Experience and Business Smarts to the WooCommerce Spaceby BobWP on December 10, 2020 at 12:04 pm
Hear how one solopreneur is moving into the WooCommerce space and how she manages her business as a single owner.
- Post Black Friday in 2020 with WooCommerce Plugin Shopsby BobWP on December 8, 2020 at 12:05 pm
Listen in to hear how this year’s Black Friday and Cyber Sunday sales went for three popular WooCommerce plugin shops this year.
- Outside and Inside the WooCommerce Ecosystem with Robert Jacobiby BobWP on December 3, 2020 at 12:00 pm
Robert Jacobi, Industry Analyst Strategist shares a very diverse background in the web space, open source and WooCommerce.
- What is a Woo Builder and a Look at the Opportunitiesby BobWP on November 24, 2020 at 12:14 pm
A lively discussion around who the Woo builders are and what opportunities can be found in thee ecosystem.
- Subscriptions and WooCommerce Support with Sarah Rennickby BobWP on November 19, 2020 at 4:36 pm
We have a chance to talk about her transition to Automattic, a bit around the space of subscriptions and, of course, her active role in support at WooCommerce as a Happiness Engineer.