Do the Woo – a WooCommerce Podcast
A podcast where we chat with the builders in the WooCommerce community
- Funding, Growth and Deliberation with Aidan Corbettby BobWP on April 15, 2021 at 11:37 am
Aidan shares thoughts on outside funding, seasonal inventory, low risk businesses and how he views WooCommerce favorably as a deliberate choice.
- A Q&A with Allen Smith, Developer Advocate at WooCommerce.comby BobWP on April 14, 2021 at 4:49 pm
Listen in to this live chat with Allen Smith as we talk about WooCommerce documentation, resources, contributing, headless and more.
- Conversation, Chatter and Coreby BobWP on April 13, 2021 at 7:34 pm
We are bring more conversation to the podcast. Added perspectives through both the Woo Builder Events and WordPress core.
- Training, Open Source and WooCommerce with Robbie Adairby BobWP on April 8, 2021 at 11:15 am
Listen in as Robbie shares her diverse background of open source work through her agency and her experience with online training.
- WooCommerce, eCommerce and Accessibility with Amber Hindsby BobWP on April 6, 2021 at 11:15 am
This conversation takes us deeper into accessibility. Not only do we learn the important basics, but how eCommerce fits into the picture.
- The WooCommerce Marketplace with Adepeju Oduyeby BobWP on April 1, 2021 at 12:00 pm
Listen in as Adepeju talks about developers, selling on WooCommerce and the future of the marketplace.
- Online Events for the WooCommerce Builder Communityby BobWP on March 25, 2021 at 11:20 am
Listen as the co-organizers chat about what WooCommerce builders can expect if they attend the weekly events.
- A Conversation Around WooCommerce Blocksby BobWP on March 23, 2021 at 11:06 am
Darren Ethier and Gary Murray from WooCommerce join Manos Psychogyiopoulos, Head of Product at SomewhereWarm to talk WooCommerce blocks.
- WooCommerce on WordPress.com with Timmy Crawfordby BobWP on March 18, 2021 at 11:22 am
Timmy works on the Woo team and shares what people may not now about building a WooCommerce shop on WordPress.com.
- Growing an Agency, Enterprise and WooCommerce with Jake Goldmanby BobWP on March 11, 2021 at 12:16 pm
Jakes shares his insights about WooCommerce in the enterprise state as well as the 10-year growth of his agency.